Door Supervisor (Top-Up)
This qualification is designed for anyone who currently holds a licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to work as a Door Supervisor and need to be brought up to date with the new licence-linked qualifications requirements. It allows them to meet their mandatory top-up requirements for door supervisors to retain their SIA licence. It is based on the relevant SIA specification for learning and qualifications. This course is certified by Highfield Qualifications.
The Door Supervisor (Top Up) Course is split into three sections.
- • Principles of Terror Threat Awareness in the Private Security Industry (10 Question Multiple Choice Exam)
- • Principles of Using Equipment Relevant to Working as a Door Supervisor in the Private Security Industry (5 Question Multiple Choice Exam)
- • Physical Intervention (30 Question Exam and Practical Assessment)
All three components must have been completed and passed in order for the candidate to apply to the SIA for their licence.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for those learners who had completed their Door Supervisor Qualification prior to April 2021 in order to renew their licence. If their licence has expired for 3 or more years, the delegate will need to complete the entire Door Supervisor Qualification again.
All delegates that attend this course must have a minimum:
- • A First Aid qualification before you can complete this course. We are providing bundle deals for those who need to complete both, details of which are below. Please note that the minimum requirement is an Emergency First Aid at Work qualification (1-day) with at least 12 months of validity remaining.
Have English language skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening equivalent to the following:
- • A B2 Level qualification on the Home Office’s list of recognised English tests and qualifications.
- • A B2 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
What do I need to do after completing the course?
Once you have passed both sections of the course, you will need to apply to the SIA (Security Industry Authority) and pay their fee to gain your Door Supervisor Level 2 Licence.
Course cost and duration
The course is held over 2 days and also requires self study prior to the course. The course is available from £120 + VAT per person or £170 + VAT with emergency first aid, depending on location. The cost includes exams and all course materials. If anyone should fail a free resit will be offered.
*Additional charges may be incurred dependant on location and additional resources required.
Group bookings, discounts and additional courses can be provided in your area upon request; please contact us for further information and to confirm a place on the course.
Progression and further learning routes could include:
|Start Date||End Date||Category||Location||Cost||Positions Available||Register|
|20-Aug-2021 08:00||27-Aug-2021 18:00||Door Supervisor||Oxford||240.00||8||Click here|
|24-Sep-2021 08:00||01-Oct-2021 18:00||Door Supervisor||Oxford||240.00||8||Click here|
|22-Oct-2021 08:00||29-Oct-2021 18:00||Door Supervisor||Oxford||240.00||8||Click here|