Door Supervisor (Level 2)
In order to work as a Door Supervisor in the UK, it is a legal requirement to hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence. A Door Supervisor is classed as carrying out manned guarding activities, which are undertaken in relation to licenced premises, except where the activity only involves the use of CCTV equipment or falls within the definition of cash and valuables in transit or close protection. This course is certified by Highfield Qualifications.
The Door Supervisor course is split into four sections:
- • Working in the Private Security Industry (72 Question Multiple Choice exam)
- • Working as a Door Supervisor (50 Question Multiple Choice exam)
- • Conflict Management (20 Question Multiple Choice exam)
- • Physical Intervention (30 Question Multiple Choice exam and practical assessment)
All four components must be completed and passed in order for the candidate to apply to the SIA for their licence.
Who is this course for?
The course is applicable for anyone who is wanting to work as a security operative within pubs, clubs, retail, events, festivals and sports stadiums.
All delegates that attend this course must have a minimum:
- • A First Aid qualification before you can complete this course. We are providing bundle deals for those who need to complete both, details of which are below.
Please note that the minimum requirement is an Emergency First Aid at Work qualification (1-day) with at least 12 months of validity remaining.
Have English language skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening equivalent to the following:
- • A B2 Level qualification on the Home Office’s list of recognised English tests and qualifications.
- • A B2 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
What do I need to do after completing the course?
Once you have passed all four sections of the course, you will need to apply to the SIA (Security Industry Authority) and pay their fee to gain your Door Supervisor Licence.
Course cost and duration
The course is held over 6 days and also requires self study prior to the course. The course is available from £200 + VAT per person or £250 + VAT with emergency first aid, depending on location. The cost includes exams and all course materials. If anyone should fail a free resit will be offered.
*Additional charges may be incurred dependant on location and additional resources required.
Group bookings, discounts and additional courses can be provided in your area upon request; please contact us for further information and to confirm a place on the course.
Progression and further learning routes could include:
|Start Date||End Date||Category||Location||Cost||Positions Available||Register|
|29-Oct-2021 08:00||05-Nov-2021 18:00||Door Supervisor||Oxford||240.00||8||Click here|
|03-Dec-2021 08:00||10-Dec-2021 18:00||Door Supervisor||Oxford||240.00||8||Click here|