Alcohol Licensing Courses

We are now running face-to-face courses, with additional measures in place to ensure that all courses remain COVID-19 Secure.
For more information about our upcoming course dates, please visit the relevant course page, the Upcoming Courses page, or get in touch

Alcohol Licensing Courses

To be able to become a Designated Premises Supervisor, or to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol, you need to hold a Personal Licence, issued by your local authority. To obtain this, you must have a Personal Licence (APLH) qualification.

If you are providing age-restricted products or services, our Underage Sales Prevention courses will provide information on the restrictions in place, the legal responsibilities and penalties, and how to prevent unlawful sales.


To support those working within licensed premises, we also provide and design workshops to support the needs of your business relevant to the hospitality industry. These include but are not limited to:

In addition to this, we are able to assist with both personal and premises licence applications. Click here for more information about our Licensing Services.

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial